Friday, October 24, 2008

PLEASE HELP ME!

I tried to rescue a German Shepard, but the Dog warden came and took her away. I have been in contact with them about her and she is now scheduled to be euthanized on Tuesday morning. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if there is anyone out there that would be interested in adopting her CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY.
She is beautiful, kind, and about 6+ years old. She's a little thin because she has been roaming for about two weeks now. GET THIS, the reason they gave me to put her down is because of her age. WHAT???? Not because she is aggressive or not socialized, she's too old (6)??? So please help me find her a home!
I would take her myself, but I already have a BIG FEMALE GERMAN SHEPARD.

4 comments:

Jill said...

This breaks my heart. Why did they take it away from you?

I hope that they find a home for her! I hate when animals aren't able to find someone for them to love!

Jill Marie said...

The police were there and when the Dog Warden showed up I was "not aloud" to take her because she was NOT MINE TO TAKE. "By law" they have to give the owner three days to claim her. Then they get to decide the dogs fate.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I think you need to adopt her.

Iris Took said...

What happened? Did the dog find a home?