Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ok Ok Ok.....

I am not one to rant and rave about my political views. I kind of keep to myself and listen to the debate to absorb what each is saying. I do not like to have to defend my decision in which candidate I think would better run this country. In saying all these things I MUST comment on one thing from last night.
Did anyone else feel as though McCain was at any moment going to loose it. I really was uncomfortable watching him squirm in his chair waiting for his rebuttal. He was always laughing at Obama's comments and I just wanted to slap the smirk of his face. He stumbled on his words numerous times, which I believe is due to the fact that he was ready to explode at any time.
I am sorry but I do not want a president who cannot deal with conflict in a calm and respectful manner. I am so tired of the slander that is going on in this campaign. At least Obama is delivering FACTS and not just a Slander.

6 comments:

Traci said...

i'm quite certain they had him seatbelted into that chair just to prevent him from jumping out of it.

the eye rolling was the last straw for me.

the next 19 days cannot go fast enough. i am so done with this election.

Wrestling Kitties said...

AGREE!

I only watched bits and pieces of this debate, but I did watch the last two and I know what you mean. He just seems to act so smug - it drives me crazy.

Nadja said...

I'm smiling from ear to ear... I LOVE that you are so into this election... enough to blog rant about it!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Obama smiled and smirked and shook his head just as much.

Lori said...

People see what they want to see, and hear what they want to hear. Debates aren't for decided voters.

Dri said...

Very true, TWIT & TP.

Decided voters are just going to get more and more upset about the way that the other candidate is acting and find things that they said wrong.

Let's get this over with and move forward - with whatever candidate is chosen - and fix some of the crap going on in our country....