Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Night Family Fun!!


This is what we are up to on this beautiful FALL night!!

Our family and some friends our going to The Butterfly House in Whitehouse for a night full of fun. First on our agenda is to try to master this maze with 5 kids and 4 adults. (whewwww!) After that we will pick out some pumpkins and head over to the bonfire for some hot cider and donuts!!! We are all so excited. I bought all of us different color flashlights incase we get stuck in the maze after night fall.

I will post pictures later!


5 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

OH, that looks WAY fun! Enjoy :)

(I love fall!)

freckleface said...

OOOh, I bet aliens made that ;)
That place is so neat. I loved all the butterfulys and when they landed on you it just made me smile.

yiayia said...

WHERE ARE THE NEW PICS????

yiayia said...

still waiting

Iris Took said...

That is a sweet picture.