Saturday, April 12, 2008

Who am I


Have you ever thought about how you got to the place you are in your life? I found myself thinking am I really this? Is my style really mine? Are my words influenced by others? Who am I really? I thought that I have found myself by now, but do we ever really find ourselves? Or are we molded by our surroundings?

These questions have me unnerved. I feel that I have wasted a lot of my life making way too many mistakes. But because I have God in my life he has promised me to make them to his glory. I can't stress enough that with God all things are possible. And I know that my blog has really been blunt lately, but I feel that I am not representing myself correctly if I am not saying what really matters to me most. If I haven't made that clear it is my relationship with our Savior.

See without him I may not be here at all. I was living a life of confusion and despair. I blamed things on everyone else but myself for where I was at. I had a lot of resentment in my heart and I had anger that HURT me bad. I had broken family relationships that I thought could never be mended.

Then I was shown God's love and mercy. He showed me how to forgive. He showed me his heeling powers. Today I want to share them with you. If you have pain in your life, ask the Lord to heal it. If you do not know the Lord ask him into your heart and start to trust in him and he will answer all your prayers. That may seem simple, but really it is. We are the ones that complicate everything. He is simple. He is love. He is understanding. He is LIFE.

2 comments:

yiayia said...

AMEN.....

Nadja said...

I feel as though everything that I've been through and the mistakes that I have made are exactly what got me to where I am right now... and it ain't such a bad place.