Thursday, April 10, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Park








Hello officer, May I ride your horse?? Of course you sweet and bubbly little man!

Ball park franks are always a must at the game!!!


Which Evan thoroughly enjoyed.


Waiting for the game to start. He was so excited. All day he told everyone that he was going to a baseball game!!!!

Let's not forget the "all you can eat" cotton candy. I think this may have been his favorite part...

No, I think his favorite part was just being with his DADDY!!!!





4 comments:

Dri said...

My hubby wants to take Little R. to a baseball game soon as well! I'm sure they will both love it.

Looks like your boys thoroughly enjoyed themselves!

Yay for Daddy-time....

Nadja said...

Oh my goodness he looks so happy I want to cry! How awesome for my little man!!!!

Wrestling Kitties said...

How adorable and what fun!

Iris Took said...

GO HENS! I love the pic with the horse.