Thursday, September 30, 2010

Friday Feast!

Please enjoy the menu for today's Friday feast!

Appetizer:

Were you an honor roll student in school?


  • Nope... but if I would have applied myself instead of worrying about the next social gathering I am sure I would have been.


Soup:

Describe yourself in three words.

  • Caring. Hopeful. Ever changing.


Salad:

What is something that makes you cringe?

  • People who breathe out of their mouth. Just Gross.


Main Course:

Would you rather dress up or dress casual when going out with a friend or husband?

  • For me, I heart dressing up! I am a stay at home mom and when I get the chance to get out I like to get all dolled up ;)


Dessert:

What is your favorite movie of all time?


  • If I can ONLY choose one it would have to be Dirty Dancing. Love Love Love it

3 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

YAY! Glad to see this back!

Also, LOVE the picture of you and your 3 beautiful kids!

App: In High School I was not even close to an honors student. The funny thing was when I got to college I was on the honor roll (Deans List) for my freshman year! And then occasionally during college.

Soup: Caring. Funny. Quirky.

Salad: People who make noise when they eat. Crunching, chomping, slurping. UGH

Main Course: Casual, Casual, CASUAL.

Dessert: this is tough! Maybe The Wizard of Oz. Classic :)

Jill Marie said...

YAY! I though I lost everyone... I too despise noisey eaters or people who breathe heavy while eating. YUCK.

Wrestling Kitties said...

I am here!!

Also, you asked about my sister and her blogging....between school and work she doesnt have time :( Hopefully she will blog again!