Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back to my Faith


When I decided to blog I thought it would also be a great outlet to share my FAITH and also my experiences. I have been really digging into the word (God's word) and have some things I would love to share!
Did you know that no matter what God loves you??!! That he chooses to love us through any circumstance we may be in! Did you know that we have to choose to love??!! It is not just how we feel "right now". When I said my vows to my husband they were not just empty words that tradition has you say at the altar. When you say "in sickness and in health" or "for richer or for poorer" or even " in good times and in bad" that you are suppose to really mean it. It is easy to be "in love" when things are going smoothly and finances are OK. But when all hope seems lost, do you just turn your back on the one you said you love before God and all your family? NO... you choose to LOVE. It is a choice you make that takes a lot of hard work! It is a choice you make to LOVE NO MATTER WHAT. People are so easy to write off someone in their life when they get hurt or offended, but the best thing you can really do (for you and for them) is to Love them anyway~!
I CHOOSE TO LOVE! DO YOU?

1 comments:

yiayia said...

Thank you...my very wise daughter...need to rethink some of those tangled up thoughts I have been having...you fill my heart everyday with love and I appreciate our relationship as much as I charish it!!!