Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am trying...

to keep up with all that is in my life. I am really trying! I hope that I still have a few readers left??? But I will say that this 3rd baby has been an adjustment.

  • My house will never be as clean as it once was.
  • I may not shower as often as I once did.
  • Eating is a luxury (my kids eat...I meant I don't get too)
  • Sleep is overrated
  • Laundry piles up
  • I didn't brush my teeth yesterday.. hey I am being honest here.
  • Husband????..... what husband? Ohhh him ... I forgot about him

BUT LET ME JUST SAY THIS..................... It is all worth it! Love this little guy! Love my family! Love my chaos!

Please stay tuned!!!................

2 comments:

yiayia said...

A true mother...honest..but true and might I add a very good one at that!!! Hang in there...your going to blink you eyes after a nap some day and we are going to be getting ready to go to Sammy's high school graduation!!!!

yiayia said...

Oh by the way...when you get a few extra moments...you need to change you blog title!!! he he