Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Very Good Idea!!!


I was watching Shark Tank the other night, which is a show about investors that help people get their business started. Well these two ladies came up with a great thing. Take a look. You can cover any Pack n play. Whether you are on vacay, someone else's house, or to just dress up an outdated one. I thought this was a great idea. Also you can just throw it in the wash instead of trying to clean the thing out!



Here are the links



they also sell it at Target for less



5 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

SUPER cute idea!

Dri said...

I saw these ladies on the show as well. We totally would have gotten one of these if they were out when our baby showers were happening.

Now it seems impractical since we are closing in on the end of our pack-n-play stage...

(I can't believe I even just said that. "Babies" grow up so fast.)

Wendy said...

That is a GREAT IDEA! When we had our pack-in-plays it always bothered me that they didn't match (I have twins and had 2 pack-n-plays), because we had gotten them as gifts from two different people. If I knew this lovely little invention was around, I would have had the two most stylish (and matching) pack-n-plays around!

Jill said...

Very cute!!!

freckleface said...

great idea... I saw these in a baby magazine.