Friday, September 4, 2009

IF YOU ARE PRAYING PEOPLE.........

PLEASE PRAY THAT THIS BABY BLESSES US TODAY!!!!!!! We are so ready for him to join our family and this waiting game is DRIVING ME BONKERS...... This weekend would be the BEST weekend for his arrival for many reasons.... some include:

  • My actual Doctor is on call this weekend!! (never has delivered any of my children yet)
  • We have a 4 day weekend!!
  • The kids are off on Monday and could spend the day getting acquainted with their new brother!
  • No one would have to run the kids back and fourth to school.
  • C. and K. are in town!!!
  • AND I WOULD HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So say a little prayer for me.

4 comments:

freckleface said...

Done! Good luck!!

Unknown said...

I'll say a little prayer for yooooouuuuuuuu!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I cannot BELIEVE you have not had this little man yet.

I am so disappointed that I am not going to get to meet him.

However, I'm prayin' for you sister. He will come in the right time, for sure.

Wrestling Kitties said...

Anything yet?!?! You and your baby are in my thoughts!!