Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am in PAIN.......................


So the last couple days I have been really enjoying this weather! I rearranged my garage, cleaned out my front flower bed, and planted some new beautiful hastas. BUT, yesterday as I was digging these huge holes to put the hastas in I think I may have pulled a muscle in my stomach.
Last night I was in so much pain that I debated going to the hospital three times. Today it has lessened, but still very uncomfortable. I am going to wait till tomorrow and if I am still in a lot of pain I am going to the doctors.
* The baby is moving just fine and no bleeding has occurred, so I think the injury is purely muscular and mine not the baby's.
I will keep you posted.....

2 comments:

yiayia said...

PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS LESSON AND LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER! REMEMBER YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!

Unknown said...

How are you today? Are you ok?