Friday, May 22, 2009

Ebay Finds!!!!

I have just purchased some new items for the baby on Ebay!! I got a great deal on these name brand items!!

Here is my NEW Chicco Stroller! I have done so much research and had it down to this one and another one by Graco. Both are great! I even "test drived" both of them and liked the Chicco one better. So I went to Ebay to see by chance if they had one..... YES THEY DID!!! Although these strollers are expensive, I got it at a very discounted price and HEY I DESERVE IT RIGHT?!?!!



Then I got this Combi bouncer that has music, and three different vibrating speeds! Also got this more that half off!!

Lastly, I got this HANDMADE diaper bag, COURTESY OF MY MOTHER (thanks Mom)!! It's not too girly right??? It is blue and I am the one holding it right?? Oh well I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

yiayia said...

This little boy is going to be very lucky!!! All new stuff !!! YEAY!!!

Wrestling Kitties said...

Very nice, love Ebay!

And that bag is great, I would use it without a kid!!

P.S. How are you feeling?!

Jill Marie said...

Much better! Thanks for asking!!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

SUPER cute stuff. How fun!

Lori said...

I love the diaper bag. The damask pattern reminds me a bit of my nursing cover (which I used with Rhys, so I don't find it girly).