Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's My Birthday


Today is my 29th birthday. WOW
I have always been the person who hates getting older. This year I am reflecting on what I have accomplished in those years instead of thinking about where all that time has gone!
First I would like to tell you that I am a wife, a mother, a friend, and a daughter. All of these things are an accomplishment of there own. I enjoy being a wonderful wife to my husband. I adore being MOM to Gracie and Evan. I embrace the friendships I have lost and gained in these 29 years, and I absolutely cherish being the daughter of a woman I love and call my best friend.
So Instead of making this day about me. I would like to thank all of you that have been a part of my life. I look forward to building stronger relationships and most of all creating some new ones!
I also would like to thank my Mom for giving birth to me on this day!
Thanks for giving me the ultimate gift!
The gift of life, love, and happiness!

5 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

(what a lovely post)

yiayia said...

WOW!!!! NOW THIS IS WHAT MOTHERHOOD IS ALL ABOUT!!! OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS GROWN SO CLOSE IN THESE 29 YEARS...I WISH ALL MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS COULD HAVE WHAT WE HAVE.....

HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL....

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

MOM

Iris Took said...

Happy Birthday Jill.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Happy, Happy, Happy birthday! I'm so glad you were born AND that we're related!

:-)

Have a WONDERFUL day. You deserve it.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I'm looking forward to clebrating with you soon...