Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ok, Ok ,Ok....



I know I have been absent for a long time, but I have a lot going on.



  • I am still recovering from "our" accident. I have to wear this boot that weighs 110lbs, but I don't have to have surgery!!!


  • Grace started the 1st grade.


  • I am so behind at work and trying to play catch up.


  • When I am not working, or taking and picking Grace up from school, or making lunches, or checking homework, or making dinner, or giving baths, or taking care of my ever so whiny Evan (2), I am trying to keep up with the laundry and household chores.
  • I often wonder what would happen if something were to happen to me, WOULD THE UNIVERSE STOP? ( no my Mom would be next in line)

So now that I have vented a little I do feel much better:) Thanks

2 comments:

yiayia said...

FINALLY!!! HOW CUTE IS YOUR COME BACK!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS RELIVING A DAY IN MY LIFE 30 YEARS AGO..JUST REMEMBER IT ALL WORKS OUT IN WORLD OF MOTHER-HOOD...YOUR CHILDREN DO REMEMBER AND THEY'LL LOVE AND RESPECT YOU FOR IT......NOW ON THE MARRIAGE PART...THATS ANOTHER STORY...LOVE YA AND WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!!

Nadja said...

And that's what blogs are for! We ALL need a good virtual vent!