Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Mothers are many things with many qualities. Some of them include making their needs more important than our own or giving up any sleep to care for them. Also the fact that we can heal an owie with a kiss. To them we are super women who love them and take their every need serious! To all of you readers that are mothers I hope you had a special day with your special little ones!!!
MOM:You are the best in all ways. Although I may be a grown women you still heal my pain with a kiss. You are not only my mom you are my VERY BEST FRIEND. I love you so much that words can't express what I feel for you and our relationship.
NADJA: I am so proud of the mother you have become. My heart melts when I see the love in your eyes for your special little girl. You have grown in so many ways. You are a mom that many wish they had. I love you and wish you only the best that motherhood has to offer!
PAM: Thank you for all that you do for our family. I know that your life is very busy, but you always make the kids feel they are #1. For that I am truly thankful.

5 comments:

yiayia said...

WHAT A WONDERFULL TRIBUTE TO MOTHERS!!!! I HAD THE BEST DAY EVER AND ENJOYED MY DAY WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE.I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR MY WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Wrestling Kitties said...

Very nice :) Happy Mothers Day!

Lori said...

Happy Mother's Day! Hopefully, next year you'll have 3 peas to celebrate the day with!

Jill Marie said...

Thank you!!
L. hopefully

Nadja said...

Thank you thank you thank you... but everyone needs to quit making me get all teary.