Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back To Work




Although I have had an entire year off of work, I must go back. I have to return to work TOMORROW. Ahhhh . I am so nervous and the reasons are endless. I feel bad for my two year old son that knows nothing more than me being at is beck and call. I also feel nervous just about going back to the office. Now grant you I will only be there for a week, then I will be able to work from home. But this week away just seems so grueling. They also want me to come in for an 8 HOUR DAY once a week. again AAAHhhh. I know to some people this may seem a little strange, but until you have been a stay at home mom you can't quite understand.
So wish me luck on my next chapter in life and for those of you that pray, say one for me. MY NERVES ARE KILLING ME.

11 comments:

yiayia said...

I WILL PRAY FOR BOTH YOU AND NADJA...

Unknown said...

Keep reminding yourself how much fun he has with Louis and me and also how fortunate you are that you don't have to put him in daycare.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Sister - that's got to be tough. However, I think it's fantastic that after that initial week you can work at home for most of the week. That's really great.

And, I'm understanding that Evan is going to be hanging out with Aunt Nadja? That's great. Seriously. As Nadja said - at least he's with a family member who loves him!

Good luck!

Iris Took said...

GOOD LUCK JILL! Just remember, WWJD...What Would Jim Do (from The Office).

You will do great!

Traci said...

you'll do great! :)

freckleface said...

I just went back to work last week after having a baby and I know how you feel. It's scary! I miss my daughter so much. It is so hard.

Unknown said...

You loved it, Evan loved it... Everything is A.O.K.!!!

Wrestling Kitties said...

I hope your first day went well!!!

Dri said...

So, how did work go?

Jill Marie said...

I LOVED IT!!! I got to be an adult!! Not to mention I used my brain again. And I am not saying that US stay at home moms do not, but it was different.

Thanks for all the support!! And Most of all thanks to Nadja for taking care of my baby boy!!

Hurley said...

Good luck!