Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Book Review


I know that I may be a little late in reading this, but I really haven't had much time in the last five years. I thought it was good, not great but good. It had a lot of twists and turns, but for me I always know where it will end up. The same goes for this book. In alot of ways it was touching, it had alot of views on different kinds of relationships. I would recommend it if you like Danielle Steel, but if you don't I would pass. So I would say this was 3 1/2 stars out of 5.
The next book I want to read is Three Weeks With My Brother by Nicholas Sparks. Have you read it? Any thoughts? Please don't give anything away though.....

2 comments:

Nadja said...

I have never read a Danielle Steele book. Would I like it?

Jill Marie said...

This one was like watching a Lifetime movie. She wrote a book called The Gift, that was good too.