Thursday, March 27, 2008

Product Review



First product I would like to review is Dior foaming face wash. Love it! And I can't live without it. My skin is very prone to breaking out and since I have been using this face wash breakouts have been a minimum. It also has an amazing scent, which I also love.
It gets a ***** rating

Next, is Pure Light foundation also by Dior. This stuff is like you are not even wearing foundation. I was one of those people who never wore foundation because it felt like a layer of frosting on your face. But when I got married 2 1/2 years ago I had to wear something and this is what my dear sister put on me. I fell in love. It evens out your skin tone and you can't even tell it is on. It really is the lightest foundation in texture!

I give this product a ***** rating also

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And this weekend they have a gift with purchase!

Nadja said...

Are you excited for your Dior class this weekend??

Jill Marie said...

You bet. I think we will come around 3:00. Grace and I are planning on going to see a movie @ 12:40.