I know I haven't posted in months, but I wanted to get a few thoughts out.
1) I love my husband. Although things are never perfect, I wouldn't want to go on this life journey with out him. He drives me nuts, but at the same time he fills my love tank ;)
2) I am tired of pretending that it is ok for people to treat me poorly. Learn some manners would ya?
3) I am struggling with having balance in my life. I would like to have everything under control, but I just don't. I think I just need to be ok with that.
4) Some relationships in my life are too difficult. Should it really be this hard to like, understand, or even spend time with them?
5) I think I need a puppy, it has been 8 months since Nina died and I think I am ready. I have had Izzy (my mom's dog) for a few days and it has been so nice!
Ahhh, I feel much better now! Thanks