Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am back!!

As all of you know I have been a little busy with my new family status and have had little to no time to blog. I do however still check in and read all of your posts! I thought that if I gave my blog a fresh look it would inspire me to post more often, so we will see how that goes! I will try to let this be part of my routine, a way to vent/connect/share whats going on in this chaos I call my life! So much to share, not enough hours in the day! Looking forward to a new year!

3 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

YAY, welcome back. I think your new blog layout looks very cute. I especially enjoy seeing the three pictures of your beautiful children on the side! So cute and Samuel is getting so big!

yiayia said...

Beautiful job....you must get your creativity from your mother!!!

Dri said...

GREAT! Looking forward to having you back as you have time.