Sunday, April 12, 2009

HE HAS RISEN!!!!!


MATTHEW 28 1-6


1After the Sabbath, around dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to take a look at the burial site.2Suddenly there was a powerful earthquake, because an angel of the Lord had come down from heaven, approached the stone, rolled it away, and was sitting on top of it. 3His appearance was bright as lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. 4Trembling from fear, even the guards themselves became catatonic.
5Responding to the women, the angel said, “Stop being frightened! I know you're looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6He is not here. He has been raised, just as he said. Come and see the place where he was lying. 7Then go quickly and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead.



I am thankful that I have a risen Lord! Praise God for giving his ONLY son for all of us sinners!
Today I remember what truly matters in my life and that is my personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST!
No one or thing can take that away from me!



2 comments:

yiayia said...

AMEN....

Unknown said...

It was a wonderful wonderful Easter.