Monday, March 23, 2009

Really was not into the hype


of this Twilight thing. I have seen the commercials for the movie and have heard people talk about reading the series, but just did not interest me. When I heard the word "vampire" I was turned off completely. WELL I gave in this weekend and watched it with my MIL, and let's just say I CAN' T WAIT TO READ NEW MOON...... For those of you that are sceptics like I was I beg you to reconsider. It really is a lovely story. Like I said I am going to read the next in line and so on!

7 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

See, now I just cannot jump on this train.

I read the first book and thought it was stupid. I have no desire to see the movie, either.

It's me. Ah well!

(My word verification is, "pinisses". Lol.

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha ... love your word verifications from your last two comments;)

Wendy said...

Ky, I'm going to just pretend that I never saw that comment. ;)

I am a huge fan of Twilight. A bit embarrased by my obsession, I must admit. But I openly admit that I'm obsessed and I openly admit that I'm embarrassed about it, so that counts for something, right?

Have you read the book? If you haven't, you should, because it explains a lot more than the movie was able to.

Traci said...

welcome to the dark side...haha.

i'm w/ Kay up there...totally obsessed w/ Twilight.

and yes, you must read the books. :)

freckleface said...

LOVE the books!!

yiayia said...

WELL LET'S MOVE ON TO ANOTHER SUBJECT...LIKE A GIRLS NAME???CAN'T WAIT TILL APRIL 28TH!!!!

Unknown said...

I think I'll try to read them. Don't know about the movies.

Kay, I hope you continue to take Edward everywhere.