Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Boy oh Boy



So as you all know I have been laid up for more than a month now and I am going crazy. I thought it would be a great idea if I took my BOOT of and put some normal shoes on and try to cut the grass! My yard has been so neglected since I am the one that takes care of it.




I get the mower out and go at it. Hey this isn't bad I think... then I fall in a HUGE hole that the wonderful chipmunks have dug for an easy escape from my HUGE dog. Oh boy did that hurt. So I suck it up and pick all my weeds, trim the bushes, (and my favorite) pick up the dog poop. I get a great sense of accomplishment and go inside to fix Evan some lunch.........

I feel something crawling on my back (inside of my shirt) so I scratch it. Then I hear a BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ... I look in my shirt and there is a bee. AAHHHH I start to scream, rip off my shirt and the thing stings me anyway:(

SO I THINK I MAY STAY IN THE HOUSE ONE MORE WEEK.

4 comments:

yiayia said...

AND YOU WONDER WHERE GRACE GETS HER DRAMATICS???? LOVE YA!!!!!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

:-)

Your Mom's comment makes me laugh.

Cindy said...

LOL. Sorry about the bee, but I know what you mean about the feeling of satistaction you get when you cut the grass, etc. It's therapeutic. I miss Ohio grass. Ours is so pokey :(
hugs

Monica Chadwell said...

You are too much!! Funny, funny ... after the fact, I'm sure. ;-)

I know that cabin fever feeling ... glad your yard is back in shape. Hope you both continue to get well.