Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I am thankful....

  • FOR THE HUSBAND > WHO IS ON THE SOFA > BEING A COUCH POTATO, > BECAUSE HE IS HOME WITH ME > AND NOT OUT AT THE BARS.
  • FOR THE TAXES I PAY > BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM EMPLOYED
  • FOR THE MESS TO CLEAN AFTER A PARTY > BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE BEEN SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
  • FOR A LAWN THAT NEEDS MOWING, > WINDOWS THAT NEED CLEANING, > AND GUTTERS THAT NEED FIXING > BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE A HOME
  • FOR THE CLOTHES THAT FIT A LITTLE TOO SNUG > BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT.
  • FOR THE PILE OF LAUNDRY AND IRONING > BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE CLOTHES TO WEAR. >
  • FOR THE NEVER ENDING NOISE AND CHAOS IN MY HOME>BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE A FAMILY.

Any thing you may need to look at differently???

6 comments:

Monica Chadwell said...

Hi Jill,

I've been out of blogger land for a bit, but am back and just visited your site. I love your new page and all your posts. You are a joy! Just wanted to say thanks for all your past encouragement ... you lifted me when I really needed it. Thank you!

Monica

Anonymous said...

I love this quote! So true! Thanks for sharing!

Jill Marie said...

Monica!!! When I changed my template I lost all my blogs... so I couldn't find yours!!! YEAH, now I can check in with you again!!

WELCOME BACK!

Monica Chadwell said...

Thanks, Jill. Love to you. ;-)

Wrestling Kitties said...

yes, thanks for sharing! Sometimes we need to look at things from a different perspective more often!

Lori said...

This reminds me of that saying about thanking God for putting roses on thorns.