Thursday, May 1, 2008

Soooo... It's Official

My husband and I are going to start trying for my third pea!!!!!!
Anyone that knows me knows this is the most exciting news in the world to me. I have been begging my husband for almost a year now and he finally thinks it is time. I think all my close friends and family will be relieved that I will stop obsessing about getting pregnant. I think that I could link any conversation we were having back to me wanting to have another baby. So to all of you that know this about me I apologize, your suffering will come to an end. he he. So here's to all the joys of TRYING and all the excitement of ANTICIPATION.

Of course this does mean that I will be changing the name of my blog in the future....

I was kinda thinking AND THEN THERE WAS THREE ????

What do you think. We have a while to ponder ideas....

9 comments:

yiayia said...

I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS TO SAY!!!! ELLA MARIE AND NATHAN LOUIS!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, I'm with Yia Yia...

And I'm BEYOND glad this isn't a secret anymore!!!!!!!!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Good for you. I hope we have some happy news soon.

freckleface said...

Three peas are a handful, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Jill said...

Yea for those trying to conceive!!!! It's fun times!

Personally I like your suggestion... and then there was three!

Congrats on starting the journey, again!!!!

Lori said...

Good for you! Now, the fun part! I think you should call your blog "Like Peas in a Pod." That way, you won't have to change it again if you decide to have more kids ;)

Unknown said...

Call it "I've got mad kids yo."

Wrestling Kitties said...

How exciting!!!! :D

Hurley said...

Good luck with everything...3 kids? I have trouble finding underwear and two matching socks in the morning...