Thursday, April 3, 2008

Women's Retreat!!!

I am off to our annual women's retreat! This time is for us women to get renewed. There is a speaker for our spirit. There are women for fellowship. There is food for our soul. Lastly there is rest for our bodies!!! Can I get an Amen!!!
I will be away from my kids and this PC all weekend. I will miss everyone, but lets just say I won't be crying about it. So I hope that all of you enjoy this good weather and the weekend. I know I will.
God Bless and Goodbye!!!!

4 comments:

Iris Took said...

Have a good time!

yiayia said...

I WILL MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH...IF YOU HAVE A DULL MOMENT DON'T FORGET TO CALL......

Nadja said...

I'm going to miss you too :( I was looking through my cell phone call history and it goes "Jill Home, Mom Home, Debbie, Jill Cell, Mom Home, Debbie..." you get the picture... so if you're gone that takes a big chunk out of my social circle.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Excellent. Good for you. I hope it's everything that YOU hope it should be. Have fun getting renewed!