Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trip To The Zoo

Boy oh boy did we have a good time. We were sad that sissy couldn't go because of school, but she'll come next time!!

All smiles, he sure loves his hat that Grammy bought him before he was even born!! Thanks Grammy!! It was a life saver due to the bright SUN. (yes I said it SUN)




Evan jumped at the opportunity to get on the monkey's back. What a great photo opp!!!


Here he is with LOUIE the elephant. Evan couldn't get over the fact that was his name. He kept repeating " Uncle OOIE???" So finally I just said YES, that is Uncle LOUIE. He then giggled and pointed.


Where's Evan?? Can you find him??
What a blessing that day was for us!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Punky.must.go.with!

yiayia said...

HE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE ORANGE BOY I KNOW.....ORANGE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIS COLOR!!!!!

Lori said...

These pictures are so cute! The Toledo Zoo is one of the nicest zoos ever. I have always loved going to the zoo, but I add it to the long list of things that are ten times better when you do it with a kid.

Dri said...

I can't wait to get Little R. up to the zoo this year!

We went late in the season last year and didn't get to stay very long, but he really enjoyed it!

YAY for fun days in the sun and here's to MANY more to come!

Iris Took said...

Looks like fun -thanks for sharing the pics with us. I love Uncle Ooie.