Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!










Aren't they beautiful! My Sis and I took the kids to get their Easter pictures done. Boy did we love how they turned out. So I decided to share them with all of you.

This weekend is going to be crazy busy. We have an Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning and then we are off to my dads for dinner. Then on Sunday we have breakfast at church in the morning, brunch at my moms, then dinner at my in-laws. whew, I got tired just typing it. So blogging this weekend is probably going to be slim to none. But I do hope all of you enjoy this joyous holiday! God Bless all of you!!! HE HAS RISEN!!!!

4 comments:

yiayia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yiayia said...

I AM TRUELY THE LUCKIEST YAYA IN THE WORLD.....HAPPY EASTER

Cindy said...

Jill, the pictures are so sweet.Thanks for sharing~ I think the last one is my favorite. We miss you guys. Happy Easter!
love
Cindy

Unknown said...

oooooooh! Look at our little puddins!!! They are so cute!