Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AGAIN???


I don't know about the rest of you but I am tired of being sick. I have a severe cold. Every time I cough I feel as though glass is shooting out of my lungs and through my throat. IT HURTS. The worst part is that I have two little ones to wait on hand and foot. Mom's can't just shut the bedroom door and stay in bed all day. WE have to SUCK IT UP and go on with our normal day activities. I often wonder if the world would stop if something were to happen to me. Do any of you readers have stories you would like to get off your chest?? I just wonder if you get to lay in bed when your sick?? And whats that like???

4 comments:

yiayia said...

IT ONLY LASTS ABOUT 30 YEARS BEFORE YOU CAN REALLY ENJOY A GOOD OLD FASHION COLD....AND GET TO LAY IN BED ALL DAY ....MOTHER-HOOD ISN'T IT THE GREATEST!!!!

Traci said...

Oh it is bad when Mommy is sick.

I hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I realized that I wasn't going to be able to relax for a long time when I was up and doing everything mere days after major abdominal surgery. I just had my millionth throat infection and had to suck it up to take care of the glorious Miss Bee, the household and this damn elderly dog that is going to drive me MAD!!!!!!!!
I'm so sorry you don't feel well! Is there anything I can do for you?

Wrestling Kitties said...

I hope you feel better! I am fighting off a bad cold/flu....it is just nothing but tons of congestion in my head.

I am one of those people that gets to sleep all day b/c I don't have kids yet, though I do feel guilty on the rare times it happens. When I do have kids it will be one of those things I just have to suck up, b/c even me being down for a couple days stopped the progress in the house. Our house was gross.

I still managed to get up yesterday afternoon and unloaded & load the dishwasher, do a load of laundry, wash some dishes and pay two bills before I passed out on the couch.

FEEL BETTER!!!