Monday, February 4, 2008

Turkey Anyone?


My husband and I went to Sam's Club and stocked up. The only problem was that our freezer was too full. So my husband thought it would be a good idea if we set our 15lb frozen turkey outside while we get things in order. The other problem was that he forgot about it and left it out all night. ( it was 20 below, so no problem there) This is what I found on the deck by the stairs. First thought, racoon??. Nope just our NINA.



I think she really enjoyed it. I am glad someone did.

4 comments:

Nadja said...

I think she's quite proud of herself, as she should be. How did Josh take it?

Jill Marie said...

He just shrugged his shoulders. What could he do, it was his own mistake. But we did have to throw away a big TURKEY.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Oh gross. That turkey just looks icky.

Good for Nina, though.

That's a red-letter day for a dog.

Cindy said...

And i thought Roscoe was a rascal!

Naughty Nina ;)