Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Special Thanks To My Mom


Let me just take a moment and say a few things about my mother.......
This woman has a heart of gold and anyone that knows her will tell you that. Whenever she does something she does it to the extreme. She has blessed me and my family for years. It's not only the amazing gifts she gives it's the love she shares. My kids wouldn't know what to do without their " YA YA". When Grace was just an itty bitty baby she came in and swooped her up every week. There wasn't more than a few days that went by that she didn't get her Gracie fix.
Then when things got a little hard on myself my mom took me in once again. I couldn't thank her enough for that. She helped me become the mother I am today. I learned so much from her at that time and I cherish all those nights we sat up and talked. Thanks Mom.

Then I got it together and started a family of my own. I think Mom was happy to see me go. he he he. But the giving never stopped. She has provided clothes for both my kids since the day I brought them home. She is always stopping in with a bag in her hand with something she found "on sale". It really warms my heart that she is always thinking of others especially her grand kids! I would also like to mention that she has helped me with my new house tremendously. For Christmas she got me all new carpet! I just love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Last but certainly not least my Mom has given me something more precious than anything you can purchase, her friendship! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't talk to her. I never would have thought that we could have what we have. I believe that during the bad circumstances that we were going through God made it good with giving us something that will last a lifetime!! A true and lasting friendship.



I love you mommy, you are truly the best!!!

Thank You from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done and all that you continue to do!

3 comments:

Nadja said...

I second this statement! I feel SO blessed that she is my mother in law. It seems that not many people can say that they LOVE spending time with theirs, but I really, really do. She is the best YaYa to my little Athena, and if I don't get my daily email or if a week goes by without us seeing her, we FREAK out and MAKE her give us a YaYa update!

Jill Marie said...

I have to just say that my mom loved the thank you to her, but hated the picture of herself. So....... this is the third one.

yiayia said...

THANK YOU JILL MARIE....THIS IS WHAT MOTHERDHOOD IS ALL ABOUT