Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Love Letter

God has written a letter to you.
It goes something like this....

Dear Child,



You may not know me, but I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up. I am familiar with all your ways. Psalm 139:3
For you were made in my image. Genesis 1:27
You are my offspring. Acts 17:28
Your were not a mistake. For all your days are written in my book. Psalm 139:15-18
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live. Acts 17:28
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. Jeremiah 27:11
My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. Psalm 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
When you are broken hearted, I am close to you. Psalm 34:18
As a sheperd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart. Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. Revelations 21:3-4
I gave up everything I loved so that I might gain your
love. Romans 8:31-32
My Question is:
Will you be my child? John 1: 12-13
I am waiting for you. Luke 15:11-32

Love,

Your Dad

Almighty God


3 comments:

Nadja said...

Those are GORGEOUS pictures of your kids!

Cindy said...

luv your pix. great one of u & josh

xo
cindylou

Monica Chadwell said...

Hi Jill,

Thanks so much for visiting again ... and of course, I don't mind you reading my blog. You're very sweet! I just wanted to stop by to return the compliment and to say that I enjoy reading yours!! Your life seems very full, not only of loving people, but a loving God! Thank you for letting your light shine and for being a great encouragement to others. I wish you a very happy day In Him!!

Much love.

Monica